Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Evolyst Ltd (company no. 08280219) whose registered office is at Fazeley Studios, Fazeley Street, Birmingham, B5 5SE.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of evolyst ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via lumien.co.uk/competition.The competition will be run on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest and Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2020. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are detailed on the webpage lumien.co.uk/competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is one Amazon Echo (3rd generation) | Smart speaker with Alexa. The winner will be contacted by email to confirm delivery address and colour of the echo.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by numbering all social media posts and selecting a number at random. This will be cross-referenced with an email address from the lumien platform in order to contact the individual.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address – email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Evolyst ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Evolyst ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Fazeley Studios 18-19,
191 Fazeley Street,
Company Number: 08280219
VAT: 213 5881 15